Thermal Imagers TI395 | TI390 | TI175 | TI170 are Third Generation products, from the fast developing Company ULIRvision. Their dynamic market presence is enhanced by key-characteristics like 25μm pixel pitch uncooled microbolometers, thermal sensitivity NETD<50mK. Unique ergonomy provides excellent user friendliness and flexibility, under any conditions, for effective technical diagnostic inspections.
Core specifications and characteristics:
- Detectors up to 384X288 radiometric infrared pixels, uncooled microbolometers
- 3.0ΜP Visual Camera
- Automatic / Manual focus, servomotor controlled
- Availability of Interchangeable Lenses (Standard, Wide Lens, Tele Lens)
- "One Hand" Operation (second hand free, for safety enhancement)
- Cutting - Edge Firmware, challenging high-end thermographic systems
- Optional Temperature Range up to +1.200 β. C
ULIRvision Thermal Imagers are accompanied by multi-functional advanced software, that is specially developed for a variety of applications, like industrial and building diagnostics. IRsee analysis software is suitable for further data processing and effective professional reporting.
With excellent thermal imaging quality, clearly depicting small temperature differences - that may lead to serious problems - ULIRvision thermal imagers are the most attractive proposal for the dedicated professional expert.