- Thermographic Survey IRISTEM EXPERT Professional
- Ultrasonic Inspection IRISTEM EXPERT Ultrasonics
- Thermography Training and Certification
- Thermographic Systems IMAGE IR Cooled Leading Configurations
- Thermographic systems VarioCAM®HD Reference Performance and Quality
Thermokameres-Ulirvision Portable and Affortable
- Thermal Cameras T70|T50 - Rugged Integrated Thermographic Systems, For Experts, Measurement Precision, Productivity, Crystal Imaging Quality
- Thermal Cameras T6|T5 - Compact Thermographic Systems, Premium Performance, Excellent Costruction Quality
- Thermal Cameras TI400S/TI600S Premium Configuration and High Resolution
- Thermal Imager TI395, Double Vision,High Performance, Rich Features
- Thermal Imager TI175
- Thermal Imagers OPTRIS PI Precision Line Compact Design for Accuracy
- Thermal Imagers OPTRIS Xi Compact Line in Palm dimensions
Thermal Cameras for Fever Detection
- Thermal Imager Optris Χi400 T010- Stationary Configuration, for Human Inspection Temperature Measurement
- Thermal Imager TI160 - P11, Fever Scanning, Dual Vision, Stationary Thermographic System, Measurement Accuracy 0.3°C, with optional Black Body
- Thermal Imager TI160 - P1, Dual Vision, Accurate Meaurement 0.5°
- Thermal Imager TI160 - P5, Dual Vision, Accurate Meaurement 0.5°
Pyrometers OPTRIS Compact Series
- Pyrometer optris CS LT
- Pyrometer optris CSmicro LT LTH
- Pyrometer optris CSmicro LT HS sensitivity 25mk
- Pyrometer optris CSmicro 2M for temperature measurement of metals
- Pyrometer optris CSmicro 3M for temperature measurement of metals and through glass
- Pyrometers optris CT LT and CTex LT
- Pyrometer optris CTfast LT for extremely fast temperature measurements
- Pyrometers optris CThot LT for extremely hot ambient temperature
- Pyrometeres optris CT 1Μ/2Μ for high-temperature measurements of metals
- Pyrometer optris CT 3M for low-temperature measurements of metal
- Pyrometer optris CT G5 for glass temperature measurement
- Pyrometer optris CT P3 for tempertature measurements of thin plastic films PP, PE, PS
- Pyrometer optris CT P7 for measurement of foils PET, PU, PTFE, PA or CTA
Pyrometers OPTRIS High Performance Series
- Pyrometer optris CSlaser LT
- Pyrometer optris CSlaser 2M for metalic surfaces
- Pyrometer optris CSlaser G5HF for Glass
- Pyrometer optris CTlaser LT / LTF
- Pyrometer optris CTlaser 0,5M for Μolten Μetals - Μetals
- Pyrometer optris CTlaser 1M/2Μ for Metals - High Temperatures
- Pyrometer optris CTlaser 3Μ for Metals - Low Temperatures
- Pyrometer optris CTlaser MT - through NG flame temperature measurement
- Pyrometer optris CTlaser F2 / F6 - flame gases temperature measurement
- Pyrometer optris CTlaser G5 - for Glass
- Pyrometer optris CTlaser G7 - for Ultra Thin Glass and Plastics
- Pyrometer optris CTlaser P7 - for thin plastic PET, PU, PTFE, PA, CTA and glass surfaces
- Video and Ratio Pyrometers OPTRIS High Performance
- Pyrometers OPTRIS Compact Series
- Ultrasonic Cameras
Ideal Participants: Operation, Construction and Maintenance Managers, Skilled Technicians, Technical Companies, INSURANCE Organizations, Freelancers. Experienced, Begginers or Candidate Thermographers.
Please contact us, in order to organize course in your Company / Organization / Country (Europe - Middle East).
Language of Course and Manual (626 pages): English
Iristem Engineering conducts the globally famous, Infraspection Level I Certified Infrared Thermograher® course; an extensive and intensive 40-hours certification training, for all application fields of thermography.
Predictive Maintenance (P/PM), Operation Monitoring, Systems Evaluation, Quality Assurance, Energy Conservation, Building Envelope Inspections, Active Thermography.
It covers: infrared theory, principles of heat transfer, specs and selection of infrared equipment, conformance with standards, thermal imaging analysis / interpretation and creation of professional diagnostic reporting.
Participants are trained in identification and documentation of faulty operation thermal patterns, due to design, workmanship and defective material. Extensive and numerous presentations are conducted in application fields of: electrical distribution systems, mechanical systems, refractory, petroleum indystry, materials inspection, building thermography.
Upon succesful course and (19) knowledge verification tests completion, participants are qualified for Level I exams. Certification card and diploma issued with passing grade of 80%. Course is approved by the InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors for 40 hours of continuing education and meets the training requirements for their Infrared Certified professional designation and logo.
Courses are conducted by Iristem, an authorized licensee of Infrapection Institute, in European Union and Middle East countries.