ACCURATE THERMAL CAMERAS: SUPPORT OF HEALTH CONTROL
IRISTEM Proposals, for a Safer World
Nowdays Epidemies may fastly escalate up to level of Pandemies. Sometimes, speeed of propagation may lead existing Medical Curing Systems to a deep "saturation". An efficient tool, to support Health Control in decelerating propagration of Viruses and Infections, is Thermal Scanning of Human Skin, by accurate and promptly configurated thermal imagers.
Scanning of Human Skin by Thermal Imagers is possible to be conducted fast, accurately and moreover: FROM A SAFE DISTANCE. In combination with necessary software, a temperature alarm may be triggered, as an early warning for people under fever status.
Recommendations for Humans Fever Scanning by Infrared Cameras:
- Powerful geometrical resolution of thermal cameras: strongly recommended <=1,4mrad
- Optics, preferably with f=1.0
- Recommended Distance of Measurement: 1.5 .. <2 meters.
Note: Inaccuracies, in temperature measurment, escalates exponentially, if geometric resolution criterion is not accomplished
- Correct viewing of humans
- Targeting at Medial canthus - glasses should be taken off
- Best measurement point: ear cavity (uncovered)
- Enviroment: internal with regulated ambient temperature
- Specially configured sofware
- Interface for Networking